venerdì 22 luglio 2011

Enjoying Kuala Lumpur

I find it very exciting getting off from the bus and being for the first time in the middle of a big city, with the skyscrapers that dominate me and roads and car, horns and people all around me. And I that I move quietly, loaded like a spring, with all my stuff on his shoulders, without a map, without fear. A chill runs down, that's great. But how much time has passed?



After Sumatra, Kuala Lumpur seems another planet. Modern, clean, neat, colorful. I ask around, guess a direction. After a while, my 25 kg and more on the shoulders begin to be felt, but I know that I can hold out for long, i'm not in a hurry. I'm not in a hurry.

I placed me well to the Monkee Inn, and Anthony offers to be my guide. I ask him about local food. We plunge into the market and among the stalls and it's great, lots of choice and good food, fish, meat, mushrooms, vegetables, fresh fruit, strange unidentified colored stuff.



I almost regret that with 6 euros in the hostel I also have the breakfast buffet included in the price, risk seriously impair the weight. I'd want to give me time to taste everything.

Unfortunately I'm no longer a star as in Sumatra, I am one of the many but always with an important nose. They never miss a chance to remember it.

In the coming days, after nearly a year, the Ture. And finally, the new route to be traced.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento