lunedì 22 agosto 2011

The malaysian brothers

It's filled night. From my place I can see the roofs of Melaka, the spire of the cathedral which look like cardboard. The moon plays hide and seek behind the clouds and there are only few stars in the sky; one, probably not a star, is Jupiter.

I'm not sleepy. My energy level is high but I'm not able to use it as I would like, is like a ball that I have left in my hand. Still I don't understand what is happening at this stage of my life. Voices of my childhood, voices of the time that has passed crowd my mind, ancient cultural ties grip my wrists.

Yet there is movement, I am conscious of my energy, and I'm finding a way to use it that is to stand in the truth, telling what one feels and expressing it as it is, simply, without worrying about the trial.

It has been time of relation. Days passed off with my brother, with all that means at this time. Matteo is like a miracle. Where he passes is as if the fabric of time twists and it does a knot. People who were going in one direction undergo the force of his presence as gravity and they stop surprised, and then, usually, they have fun.



From Padua in Melaka, this way of relating was present in many speeches, in many minds and many hearts and for us was an opportunity to discuss the great mysteries of the universe, love, truth, social conventions, power, energy



We traveled as I prefer, choosing the destination to the bus station, or directly on the train already in the race. At Pulau Perehentian we experienced something magical. Thanks to the catalyst presence of Matteo, there has been a very united group, as of old friends who love each other since childhood and they do everything together and everyone is welcome.



On the east coast of Malaysia, we found some beautiful islands, crystal clear warm water and teeming with life, and uncrowded white sand beaches, forest, budget chalets near the sea. We couldn't however see the tiger in the jungle, on the other hand we have found so much shit elephant, bats and some nice leeches that have seen fit to give me a transfusion at the foot at the first day.



Now the holiday is over. All the Italians I have found out in August, the tranquility of running with my brother, it has given me this perception. Now Matteo returns to the jungle of Padua and I return to my journey. I will be annoying and I feel slightly embarrassed to say that leaving for the Philippines with Vanessa, when most Italians are returning to work, seems to me with no price.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento