mercoledì 3 agosto 2011

Waiting the big brother. In KL.

I recently returned to the fold by Ture in Kuala Lumpur. After a while around in KL, I aimed straight at the northwest Malaysia, in its Chinese soul, Penang. The entire island is a large Chinatown, especially in the most old and traditional part. I saw the Chinese temples, the traditional Chinese theater, the Mass in Chinese, the stalls where they prepare noodles, or rice, or skewers of meat, fish or mushrooms, fruit juices, fried food and so on. I saw the celebrations as a kind of "all saints" in China, the night of July 31, leaving food and flowers to the spirits that I did not understand what they are doing that night. Angela came with me, and she has been a really good company, for the first time since I left I was really sorry to be alone in the end.



And It's interesting to watch the movement of energy that there was in me. Just when I thought to know me well, to learn to control my emotions, to be able to move safely in most situations, tock, I am lost again, puzzled.



The day after I moved to Cameron Highlands, an interesting place over the hills where there are some of the most important tea plantations, strawberries farm and such amenities. Predictably, I was not very good, my body needed a break of adjustment, I slept a lot, I rested, I gained new opportunities, I put new meat in the fire.

I was reflecting, for example, on some famous healers who are in Indonesia. They do not accept anyone who does not believe in them. The power to heal is not the healer but it is those who believe in him that gives him the power to heal. A good healer should be charismatic and able to use the power that is given. It's just a vehicle, the source is within us. The Faith of Evangelical memory. I believe that nothing and nobody can have power is to me, if I don't give it to him. What am I giving power over me?



Today is the first day I feel good. I hear him in the stomach. After a good sweat, the body is more free. Just in time. Tomorrow my brother comes along and spend a couple of weeks. A beautiful gift.

And It's curious, why some people go through half the world to spend a few days with me and for others it seems that I no longer exists. In any case, I feel incredibly lucky. I try not to have expectations, I just want to give the best of myself, that's all I can and I want to do.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento