martedì 3 maggio 2011

The sound of silence

From the rain of Sydney to the blue sky of Perth. Migrating as swallows when cold is coming: priceless. I wonder if it can always be so.
Already met several Italian, high energy level, sleep to recover. The movement is always a source of energy for me, especially in light of the sun. Here in Perth vintage autumn, temperatures near 30 degrees.

Tomorrow I leave with Tim for my personal outback, outback in all directions, that one seriously, 10 days of silence, without speaking to anyone, only myself, woke up at 4 am, vegetarian food and my thoughts.
What will I find?
I know that is that place where I find the monsters who have power over me, look at their faces. It is that place where I can find the most incredible sunrises, shows more impressive, I can touch the divine inside me. I do not do long, because this time it exceeds the threshold of what can be shared.
I expect just another turning point in this journey, that in the sound of silence the small seed of the baobab tree begins to take root.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento