martedì 7 giugno 2011

Broome Broome (english version)

Last night, in the Cable Beach Backpackers of Broome we slept in 5 in the 4-beds room, and I was the only one trying to sleep. All the others were busy in other business. If the law of attraction works, I can’t understand how. Or, maybe, it’s a strategy to training me to the equanimity at the sensations. Everything passes. But It’s hard for me distinguish between equanimity and indifference. Anicca.

In these 2 weeks we went up for more than 4000 km the west coast of Australia, sleeping in the campervan, with all the difficulties that this means, especially when between the others 2 a love affair starts. We stopped just before the sunset close to some remote beach, sometimes skipping some kangaroo, running to catch in some pictures a new show and at the same time to cook something before that the darkness came over us.
The sunrise surprised me often with the need to leave some of my biological stuff as memory for the next generations, some new pictures and a healthy “Good Morning Australia”. Day by day, the sky by night became more remarkable, temperature grew up, aboriginal presence as well, the outback red ground entered in everything, car, food, clothes.

I didn’t enjoyed too much in the national parks, I loved instead the beaches. Beautiful, wild, lonely, with a coral reef of more than 200 km and bloody sunsets. I fought with my panic to go underwater, I didn’t remembered to have a weakness which have so much to work.

It was so interesting confronting each other with the two guys who were with me, their tastes, their needs, their way to do, close in the need of sharing everything, just everything, for 2 weeks. The human beings are full of needs, me for first. I have never felt missing of Rocky as in these days, a trusty mate, with so really few needs, silent but ready to enthusiasm itself, which to be always sure about his love.

The richest person is who has less needs. Someone told it still thousands of years ago in the Classic Greece.

Tasting every moment but always ready to leave everything, without attaching it making anger or desire. Listening yourself deeply but always ready to accept everything happens, the pain as well. Doesn’t look easy.

We arrived in Broome yesterday. It’s the cold and dry season but it’s very hot, atmosphere is that relaxed of the tropical countries, fans on the ceiling, palms, hammock, very long beach. We have just the time to find an hostel, wash and return the car, that Evelyne receive a call. Her brother has decided to go. He left a letter to the family. Stop. Greetings and kiss.

It’s a shock for me. I imagine a liquid pain that arrives to her, that rises from the feet until filling the lungs. All the plans changed in a while. In 10 minutes the bus leaves to the airport, she’ll be in Switzerland tomorrow.

That I know is that all this is to accept. If She’ll accept this moment, even violent and bitter, if she’ll accept to live all this, slowly the pain will pass, otherwise she’ll bring with her for all her life and it will come out when less you expect it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento