martedì 21 giugno 2011

Tasting Kimberley

Driving a beast tall 3.4 meters along a way that looks loosing itself into the infinite in the Kimberley region, with the eagles which open the track just over us and the soundtrack of “Into the wild” in the ears. Translating the Eddie Vedder’s songs and feeling to find a place at the bottom of the stomach. Skipping the kangaroo carcass on the ground, food for the inhabitants of the sky.



Fording a river with a 4wd while from a side the moon is rising in a pink sky and in the other side the shape of the trees on the hills cuts an orange background. An Australian lady who I told my project two hours before, married with an Italian 50 years ago, hugs me and wishes me good luck.

All this has no price, and it isn’t a hazard. I choose it.

I think to the days lived behind the bars in a office. I think to who ignored me, looked for me, desired me, to who went away without too many explications. I think to who has been disappointed, to who should have wanted me different, to who didn’t understand or didn’t wanted to understand. I think to me, lying on the mat, imagining a world over the ceiling while the everlasting years of the university.

All this hasn’t been useless. It brought me until here.

I’m not angry with anybody. I try to let the many mistakes made, the too many wrongs perceived, and to do my way. With simplicity.



My pants are worn, my sandals broken, my front relaxed. In the pictures I’m surprise seeing me full of energy.

I chart the course day by day. I know that every day is good to change everything. One more time.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento