martedì 27 settembre 2011

Luna Bar (English version)

Thirty-third and top floor of the Pacific Regency Hotel in front of the Kuala Lumpur tower, swimming pool, beautiful night view of the city, the Petronas Towers a few hundred yards away, I'm at the Luna bar.



Obsequious penguin-dressed waiters are around, they shake my hand, they take me to a table in a private room where I regret not having a sweater, but with spatial sight. At the table sit people who I don't know, and the penguins are trying to bring everyone together small but processed dishes. I look interrogative the Ture. Dinner for singles? But how did I end up here? And most importantly, how much the fuck I have to pay in the end?



I venture into fast mental calculations for an answer. In any case, it is too late to escape, the only smart thing is trying to enjoy the evening, but I have to wonder how many dishes I should wash to get out of here alive. The girls in front of me are wallpaper (the wallpapers of the mythical Irish memory), the Chinese next to me is nice, the best seems to be far away from me. I'm embarrassed, I regret not having my brother with me, I focus on food and I head to the after dinner that it does not disappoint. We go to the swimming pool, we make some nice pictures from the roof, we chat pleasantly, we joke and we give some meeting in the near future.



Finally I head sadly to the cash resigned to undergo to the bill's torture, but with incredible surprise I discover that someone has paid for me and the Ture. I still do not understand what happened, I can find only one explanation: we can see that I deserve it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento